I'm back!

davwhite

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger 575
Hi guys well after 9 months with a Masterbuilt Gravity 1050 I have pulled the pin on that and come back to a 575 (again)
I enjoyed the 1050 and gave me countless opportunities to regulate with different smoke woods.
I was easy to light, easy to fill the hopper and did give me some great results.
However, and there is always a 'however', it had some problems. The main one was the switches for the ash pan and the hopper feeder, they were very bad and I eventually bypassed then otherwise my fan stopped and the heat dropped. Another was the software, you guys have had your say here regarding Traeger software but I doubt if there is enough words to describe how bad the Masterbuilt was. Half way through a cook you get an error message and you start shutting down, not knowing what the problem is.
Enough said about the MB, I am back with a Traeger, seasoned last night, and a bag of BBQ'S delights Contest Mix ready to go.
(Now to find out how to change grill)

Last edited:
RemE, how do I change my grill description ?

In the app click gill at the bottom of the page scroll down to settings, click on the name and you can rename it to your preferance

Sorry guys, I meant in description to the left of your posts.

Nice to see you back here. Look forward to your future cooks

Welcome back!!

Back