I'm back!

davwhite

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger 575
Hi guys well after 9 months with a Masterbuilt Gravity 1050 I have pulled the pin on that and come back to a 575 (again)
I enjoyed the 1050 and gave me countless opportunities to regulate with different smoke woods.
I was easy to light, easy to fill the hopper and did give me some great results.
However, and there is always a 'however', it had some problems. The main one was the switches for the ash pan and the hopper feeder, they were very bad and I eventually bypassed then otherwise my fan stopped and the heat dropped. Another was the software, you guys have had your say here regarding Traeger software but I doubt if there is enough words to describe how bad the Masterbuilt was. Half way through a cook you get an error message and you start shutting down, not knowing what the problem is.
Enough said about the MB, I am back with a Traeger, seasoned last night, and a bag of BBQ'S delights Contest Mix ready to go.
(Now to find out how to change grill)

Last edited:
OP
OP
davwhite

davwhite

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger 575
RemE, how do I change my grill description ?

magoo40

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 885
In the app click gill at the bottom of the page scroll down to settings, click on the name and you can rename it to your preferance

OP
OP
davwhite

davwhite

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger 575
Sorry guys, I meant in description to the left of your posts.

Slimpicker

Ol' Timer BBQer
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 Bronze► OKJoe's Longhorn Combo► WeberQ Gasser ►Weber kettle► UDS ► Inkbird Sous Vide

RustyJake

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
Nice to see you back here. Look forward to your future cooks

Timmy

BBQ FEAST MASTER
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 780, Bronson 20 , Char grill gasser, Char griller modified offset, Blackstone 3 burner griddle
Welcome back!!

Latest Discussions