I'd love a Yoder

Slimpicker

⚒️ MODERATOR
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 Bronze► OKJoe's Longhorn Combo► WeberQ Gasser ►Weber kettle► UDS ► Inkbird Sous Vide
That's how much I think it would be awesome to have FireBoard to control the grill...

That's how much I think it would be awesome to have FireBoard to control the grill...
If I decide to upgrade to a bigger grill, I will be looking at the Yoder. The Fireboard controller is the icing on the cake for me on that.
If it works as well as the Fireboard2 Drive does at controlling the temperature on my Kamado, it will be rock solid. The drive does an amazing job.
Could be in my future for next summer

Several "ex"Traeger owners in the reviews... the thing is built like a tank and I like the 'flow across' your food before exiting heat. and searing up to 700° ??? did I read that right??? DAM

It would be neat to have, but I think they run about 3 grand , I don’t see one in my future.

Ya, I’d rather take the dough n make a outdoor cooking space.
That is what I was doing this year. Concrete patio and a gazebo. Concrete is in, gazebo is next.
I get the price is a deterrent, but it is built like a tank. There is a draw to that grill for me. I don't think I would upgrade to a larger Traeger. Just my personal choice

Time for someone in the know to check with Yoder Marketing/Sales/Yoder Authorized Dealer how much of a discount would be possible with a Yoder Group Buy. I have seen Group Buys reduce purchase price on other high cost products. One Group buy that empowered me to buy a sweet toy that I wanted but did not need went like this. Manufacturing Sales Rep and Dealer put together a very nice price list for all products they made if we had 20 buyer. This allowed each person to select what they wanted with options. Each person sent check to dealer. Option to pick up from dealer or company would ship direct if you were too far from dealer to pick up.

What price could we get if 10 to 15 people went in together? I could be in if the savings were sufficient.

Who is going to take on the Group Buy Project and explore options :unsure:

mine would only be $1777, the smallest one has 800 sq in cooking space, I only have 575 now

Latest Discussions

Back