How to find sales this fall?

Whiskey_Irish

Reaction score
We have decided to get a Traeger and are looking for info from people with more experience on when they might go on sale for fall/winter. We are ready to buy now, is it worth it to wait for a sale at this time of year or should we just pull the trigger?

where is the best place to buy one? Does it matter where we buy it?

thanks!

You can find a deal at Costco, just find a Traeger Roadshow... Ask the Rep which models he can sell you. You can get models that are not on the Floor.... and Costco lets you bring them back if you are unhappy No Questions asked....

Thanks guys. I went by and looked at a roadshow in my area and the prices are great. I wanted an Ironwood 850 but they had a 34” wide model in the 850 size that looked a Pro But larger for $1099 with a free cover. Looked great to me. I can’t recall the model name now. Might go back Saturday and order it!

It is a Silverton 810, and a great deal @ 1099. I had one but note that there is no side wall insulation or lining. that means that when you are doing a Reverse Sear your hand is right next to a 500 Degree piece of steel. the kids got burned, so I traded it in for a Timberline...

The only times I've ever seen Traeger's go on sale outside of Costco is around Father's Day and around Black Friday.

This is excellent info. Looks like one some what near me starts tomorrow. But, is the "deal" only a free cover or are the units cheaper as well? The one starting tomorrow is over an hour away and I am after a Timberline 850 so its not worth the trip for a free cover.

Thanks for the info and this site.

This is excellent info. Looks like one some what near me starts tomorrow. But, is the "deal" only a free cover or are the units cheaper as well? The one starting tomorrow is over an hour away and I am after a Timberline 850 so its not worth the trip for a free cover.

Thanks for the info and this site.
The cover for the 850 is $60, when I purchased last year, no add-ons at all came with them.

Latest Discussions

Back