Help! How to connect to wifire for the first time.

32_eagle

Reaction score
Grill
I bought my traeger, right before the update came out. I cannot connect to the network.
My router is about 2 feet away from my grill.
It is on 2.4, not 5.
I have the latest version on my phone.

Anyone know a work around?
Ive called the traeger help number twice. First guy said to call back, second guy sent me here.

I bought my traeger, right before the update came out. I cannot connect to the network.
My router is about 2 feet away from my grill.
It is on 2.4, not 5.
I have the latest version on my phone.

Anyone know a work around?
Ive called the traeger help number twice. First guy said to call back, second guy sent me here.

Im having the same issue. First guy didn't know what to do after almost an hour on the phone. Woke up this morning and started looking things up all the way into access points. Ended up calling again and the lady I spoke to said the treager was still on the shelf when the updates went out so just leave it plugged in until the morning and she'll call me to see if the grill updates itself. It's a firmware issue. I started looking at other brands and saw that their firmware updates after the grill is connected to wifi, but I'm trusting she knows what she's talking about she sounded a lot more confident and that helped ease the issue.

I have had the same issues. Bought my Timberline 850 5/1/19. Grill kept turning itself off and on. I was told to leave the unit turned on so the software would update. It did, yet no connection . It sees my Wi-Fi Network and says it is connected, however my I Phone can't find the grill.
Since then, I then had the grill go berserk on me. It would not turn off! The lid blew open and made a "poof" sound. I had to unplug it. After several phone calls the Traeger Rep for my area (Central Florida) contacted me. He said he would replace the unit. When the unit was delivered, I called him and he came over to assemble it and help set it up and took away the berserk one.

I can use the trigger manually but the Wi-Fi still doesn't work. I love the grill, still.

Latest Discussions

Back