How did you hear about Traeger Forums?

My wife has joined the women's Traeger forums long before we had a Traeger gill she has a friend who has convinced her she needs a grill. Her friend told her i needed to look into this forum for information and ideas for smoking. We just bought a pro 34 there are just two of us and it is the right size for now. Glade to be here!

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Social media (twitter, facebook etc.) Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we may need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
I found it doing a Sarfari search on Treager grills. I'm a brand new 1st time Treager owner so I'm looking forward to learning from people on this forum.

I found it doing a Sarfari search on Treager grills. I'm a brand new 1st time Treager owner so I'm looking forward to learning from people on this forum.

Welcome to the forum @Smgage - 🍻

I'm cooking my very first brisket on my Texas Elite that I bought at Costco last year. After talking to my dad (PhoneGuym) about how he smoked his, he sent me the link to his post on here.

Found it from reading threads about Silverton 620 smoke issues

Trouble shooting my traeger, googled traeger and the forum was first on the list, jumped on it and man am i glad I did! Lotta info from knowledgeable experienced people, plus just enjoy reading the threads!

Used the search DuckDuckGo engine for Traeger information. Based upon other forums I have joined for other activities, the forums have the answers. So signed up.

Google. I think I was looking for difference between Pro, Ironwood and Timberline. But I really can’t remember now!

Did a Google search for Traeger forums

Google search on Traeger forums.

Latest Discussions

Back