Help - WiFire - iPhone - Notifications....

torisd

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger 575 Pro
I recently purchased the 575 and love it. I had some issues connecting the WiFire and the grill to my iPhone. After the software update and re installing the app on my phone it works fine now but I can not set my "notifications" on my iPhone to notify me when a temperature has been reached.

I go into the notification settings of my iPhone and the Traeger app is not even listed?? It is installed on my iPhone and connects to the grill just fine.

Thanks in advance for any help!! T

I figure it out. Uninstalled the app, turned off and restarted my iPhone, reinstalled the app and it worked.

I have the same issue. App does not show up in Notifications section in Settings on the iPhone. I have deleted app, turned off phone, turned back on phone and reinstalled app. No luck, just frustration.

Gotta say this is disappointing because it defeats the purpose of the WiFire App. I would have stayed with my old Traeger if I had known this was an issue.

I have the same issue. App does not show up in Notifications section in Settings on the iPhone. I have deleted app, turned off phone, turned back on phone and reinstalled app. No luck, just frustration.

Gotta say this is disappointing because it defeats the purpose of the WiFire App. I would have stayed with my old Traeger if I had known this was an issue.

The Traeger app is present in my iPhone's notifications settings. I'm on iPhone 11, IOS 14.0.1 and Traeger app ver 2.0.13b36

And I do get grill notifications on my phone and watch.

I fixed this today on my new Traeger, maybe this will help you too.
When I set up my account I didn’t allow Push Notifications. When I went in to account settings in the Traeger App and allowed them, then the options showed up in the IPhone notification settings.

I have the same issue. App does not show up in Notifications section in Settings on the iPhone. I have deleted app, turned off phone, turned back on phone and reinstalled app. No luck, just frustration

A possible solution for you:

• open the app
• login if you haven’t already
• click the round image for your user account in the upper left hand corner of the home tab
• scroll down to notifications and select push notifications
• flip the switch to on
• press done

Latest Discussions

Back