Gimme a break Traeger!!!

Slimpicker

Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 Bronze► OKJoe's Longhorn Combo► WeberQ Gasser ►Weber kettle► UDS ► Inkbird Sous Vide
CONNECTING YOUR TRAEGER GRILL TO WIFI - GUIDE FOR IOS/APP

walkthru.JPG

How am I supposed to LEARN????

traeger860

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger Lil Tex Elite 22, Traeger Ironwood 650, Weber Genesis, Anova Precision Cooker
You’ll learn way more browsing this forum than you will from any official Traeger site.

RustyJake

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
You’ll learn way more browsing this forum than you will from any official Traeger site.
I agree, but this forum is users helping users. The video above is more a testimony of Traegers support system now.

RemE

Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 850
They must be re-working the video. It just isn't rocket science but Traeger can't seem to keep from stepping on themselves.

traeger860

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger Lil Tex Elite 22, Traeger Ironwood 650, Weber Genesis, Anova Precision Cooker
I agree, but this forum is users helping users. The video above is more a testimony of Traegers support system now.

True. Their support is great when you can get it. Just takes a lot of extra work on the users end to get to someone that can help.

emondhink

Reaction score
Grill
Pro780
Wow. The timing couldn't be more perfect.

Yesterday I go try first Traeger as a gift. Was very excited to get it going. Went to set it up on the wifi, the first time and everything seemed to work. Then I noticed I didn't have a grill in my profile. Started over and the fun began. All afternoon. Twice on the phone with tech support to no help.

Glad I found this place to see I am not the only one having issues. Others have been extremely helpful. I'm about to go give it another go.

Latest Discussions