Fogo De Chao & Ruth Chris Meats

dsmero

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
I know both of these restaurant brands have been selling uncooked meats for the past few weeks to offload inventory and make some money - has anyone tried them? Fogo is one of my favorites and I would be interested in picking up some beef ribs and Picanha. I'll be in the Orlando area Friday so might have to check out Fogo.

Fogo de Chao Butcher Menu
1589133073455.png

I visited a buddy's house this weekend and he paid a visit to Fogo de Chao and purchased a couple of nice pieces of the uncooked Picanha. Finished it with some Chimichurri. Needless to say, the meat was delicious. I plan on visiting there this week. The meat really was outstanding.

I visited a buddy's house this weekend and he paid a visit to Fogo de Chao and purchased a couple of nice pieces of the uncooked Picanha. Finished it with some Chimichurri. Needless to say, the meat was delicious. I plan on visiting there this week. The meat really was outstanding.

Awesome. Thanks for the update. I definitely want to check out the Picanha and maybe pick up a couple racks of their beef ribs.

Awesome. Thanks for the update. I definitely want to check out the Picanha and maybe pick up a couple racks of their beef ribs.
He called ahead and asked for a larger custom cut. They had no problem providing it him.

Back