Firmware v01.01.04

Slgoss

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Had the new update go through last night. Maybe it’s me but at low temps it’s still far off. I have it currently running at 310 for a 230 cook. I haven’t tried at high temps yet.

V01.01.02 I thought did a good job of hitting the higher temps, hopefully this didn’t mess with it too much. I read on this forum that the update was for hotter climate temps. We are in Nashville so hopefully v4 will help.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

I have some beef back ribs on right now, been running 2 hours right at 225 +/- 3 per the Traeger and my Maverick external probe.

I have some beef back ribs on right now, been running 2 hours right at 225 +/- 3 per the Traeger and my Maverick external probe.

Same software version? Pro 575? Maybe a new temp probe would help. Seems that if you call tech support they are fairly quick to get out a new one

Yes. I had one of the earliest 575s, bought shortly before official release, After the 01.01.02 firmware my temp issues were resolved as far as I can tell. Shortly after that they finally sent me a new temp probe, but I haven't installed it yet, so still on the original.
I was pretty pleased with the grill yesterday. Several times when I checked it the grill temp and external probe were both right on 225. Will be putting on some boneless skinless thighs tonight, will put the maverick probe in to check temps. I've gotten to where I don't use it every time. Which is as it should be!

Back