Fireboard 2

This is the same session, it's showing red here.
Screenshot_20210227-200450_FireBoard.jpg

Weird.

On the website link you sent, it’s green...pork steak is green on that one... lol

That’s gonna drive me nuts trying to figure that out. 🥸
I’ve seen the green shades before, but they were on a FireBoard Drive, and I just assumed they had different colors..

I’ve seen the green shades before, but they were on a FireBoard Drive, and I just assumed they had different colors..
I bet I know what happened. Around 4 pm the fireboard quit working correctly and logged me out. I couldn't get logged back in so I went and checked the unit. The battery was getting low so I hurried and got the charge and plugged it in. Then it logged me in right away. So I'm betting it had something to do with the low battery.

I was wondering about that, when I saw you had it plugged in....I bet that’s it!

I was wondering about that, when I saw you had it plugged in....I bet that’s it!
Ya, it was doing weird things when it got low on power.

The green ends up shaded with green to show % of fan on the Fireboard2 Drive
Screenshot_20200808-160935_FireBoard.jpgScreenshot_20200904-205124_FireBoard.jpg

I have to give a shout out to the folks at Fireboard. My LCD was acting wonky last week amd I called tech support. A real person actually answered and they were very helpful and friendly. She asked if I had a cook planned and I did the next day.

After the cook I got a follow up email asking how everything went and if the Fireboard behaved itself (it did).

Good to see such great customer service!

Was her name Maureen

I had help last week with a misplaced order. I had assumed the order had just been delayed because of the bad weather but when I checked the tracking, I noticed that FedEx took a funny route from KC to Texas, and had sent the package to Troudale Oregon. After Maureen made a couple calls, I had my order the next day

I have been using email. I found them so responsive that I suggested to Slimpicker that he ask them to exchange, they did!
Unfortunately when I bought mine I wasn't aware of the comp probes. I asked if they were considering a thin probe and they pointed them out to me. So I bought some seperately.

I only mention this because they are awesome probes. They would most likely let you swap as well.View attachment 2735View attachment 2736
How did you mount this? Did you have to cut slots fro clip. I used my FireBoard for first time today on the grate. Set grill temp to 425 Fireboard showed 390 and fluctuating between that and 403. Grill showed 425 and fluctuating up and down. So wondering which is true temp.

Latest Discussions

Back