Fire Pits?

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
2023 Ironwood-L
I'm in the market for a fire pit, something unique and awesome. Any suggestions?

Here are some of the one's I'm looking at:

I like the one from Tractor Supply. Personally i am going to use a semi truck wheel. I just need to get it welded together.

I have one of these and it's awesome. They are making bigger ones now.

1604331481215.png

I LOVE fire-pits so much. It's a great place to have a good conversation and have an adult beverage. I have one of these, a wood burner with a stainless steel fire ring and snuff cover away from the house.

Last edited:
Breeo just announced a new portable fire put called the Y series. Looks like it would be awesome to take camping:

Breeo just announced a new portable fire put called the Y series. Looks like it would be awesome to take camping:
I already have the Solo Stove Bonfire but this Breeo looks very well designed. I am not wild about open fire cooking though!

Growing up we always used the tub out of a washing machine. They last a long time, with the opening the in bottom for the agitator it draws good and all the holes in the side allow heat to come out if you are using it in the cool/cold months. We would set them a couple cinder blocks. Of course if your looking for something fancy that has a good look to it, this won't be your choice but if your wanting a cheap pit to sit around they are great.

Latest Discussions

Back