Drop down ads…. My browser or the web site?

Timmy

BBQ FEAST MASTER #traegergameday Wins 2022/2024
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 780, Bronson 20 , Char grill gasser, Char griller modified offset, Blackstone 3 burner griddle
I do most of my online stuff on my IPhone. Recently a drop down ad across the top appeared
on this site. In google and Safari. I checked a couple other sites and it doesn’t appear to happen with them. Do I have a setting wrong somewhere or whats going on?

I do most of my online stuff on my IPhone. Recently a drop down ad across the top appeared
on this site. In google and Safari. I checked a couple other sites and it doesn’t appear to happen with them. Do I have a setting wrong somewhere or whats going on?
I was getting them on my android phone. So it isn't just you or your browser.
It isn't there for me right now, but was there earlier this weekend

I am a laptop guy and hardly ever use my iPhone for online stuff. Its only for communication. But I looked at this forum on the iPhone for the first time, and yes there is a drop down ad.

And it is back again, just not on this thread currently

I am a laptop guy and hardly ever use my iPhone for online stuff. Its only for communication. But I looked at this forum on the iPhone for the first time, and yes there is a drop down ad.
Yep, it just showed up in the last 2 or 3 days.

Get it too. Looks like some monetization is taking place! It’s not overly annoying (yet!)

Get it too. Looks like some monetization is taking place! It’s not overly annoying (yet!)
Yaaa….. I’ll disagree with ya on that one……

Desktop only for me but I will say this, at any given time 24/7 there are up to 100 BOTs in here, Google and Bing.
We come up first in almost any search of anything Traeger... Also the reason we get first time posters with Qs and rants and then never come back.

I take it he fixed it???

He was on late last night and then vanished. So I assume so.

On my iPad with Safari I get ads along the right side. On desk top I recently switched to Brave browser. It blocks all ads. :)

Edge with 'STRICT' settings and this place is add free for me.

Anyone use Tapatalk to access the site from mobile??

I usually use a PC, but just tested on my iPhone and did not get any drop down.

Is Tapatalk an Android thing?

I usually use a PC, but just tested on my iPhone and did not get any drop down.

Is Tapatalk an Android thing?
well, I think it's both formats??? tons of guys use it on several forums I'm on

Tapatalk is way confusing to me, I’ll stick to the web site.

Latest Discussions

Back