Drip pan liners

Cobra7

Reaction score
Grill
885 Ironwood
I just bought the 885 Ironwood and it came with drip tray liners. Do I leave all of them on there and peel them off as they get dirty or just put one on at a time? Thanks for the help.

Drip pan liners , some folks stak them then just pull off the dirty one. Others just load one at a time... or others just use extra wide foil and change as needed...

Drip pan liners , some folks stak them then just pull off the dirty one. Others just load one at a time... or others just use extra wide foil and change as needed...
Thanks for the response. Just cooked the best hamburgers I’ve ever ate on this thing!

I just bought the 885 Ironwood and it came with drip tray liners. Do I leave all of them on there and peel them off as they get dirty or just put one on at a time? Thanks for the help.
It's okay. I prefer to use it once to clean up once, depending on personal habits.

I used to stack mine and rip them off one-at-a-time when dirty - just like NASCAR windshield covers. Now, like may others, I use aluminum foil. Much cheaper and works great. See this discussion for details:

Latest Discussions

Back