Drip pan liners

Cobra7

Reaction score
Grill
885 Ironwood
I just bought the 885 Ironwood and it came with drip tray liners. Do I leave all of them on there and peel them off as they get dirty or just put one on at a time? Thanks for the help.

John S.

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 1300
Drip pan liners , some folks stak them then just pull off the dirty one. Others just load one at a time... or others just use extra wide foil and change as needed...

OP
OP
Cobra7

Cobra7

Reaction score
Grill
885 Ironwood
Drip pan liners , some folks stak them then just pull off the dirty one. Others just load one at a time... or others just use extra wide foil and change as needed...
Thanks for the response. Just cooked the best hamburgers I’ve ever ate on this thing!

Carl Martin

Reaction score
Grill
weber
I just bought the 885 Ironwood and it came with drip tray liners. Do I leave all of them on there and peel them off as they get dirty or just put one on at a time? Thanks for the help.
It's okay. I prefer to use it once to clean up once, depending on personal habits.

OldMayfield

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 780
I used to stack mine and rip them off one-at-a-time when dirty - just like NASCAR windshield covers. Now, like may others, I use aluminum foil. Much cheaper and works great. See this discussion for details:

Latest Discussions