Dewalt 20v chainsaw

Screenshot_20201206-171356_Chrome.jpg
https://www.theisens.com/products/20-v-max-compact-cordless-chainsaw/ this is at Theisens farm store.

Getting ready to make an ice sculpture for your next epic cook?

Agreed, sweet deal!

Getting ready to make an ice sculpture for your next epic cook?

Agreed, sweet deal!
Hahaha, nope wood for the offset. It cut 100+ pucks 1 1/2" thick by 3" round. On 1 60v flex battery.

Best Christmas present EVAH! Especially after the Texas Winter Apocalypse of 2021. Man is this thing handy and light. Too Cool. Thanks for the tip Timmy

Dewalt Chainsaw.jpg

Best Christmas present EVAH! Especially after the Texas Winter Apocalypse of 2021. Man is this thing handy and light. Too Cool. Thanks for the tip

Best Christmas present EVAH! Especially after the Texas Winter Apocalypse of 2021. Man is this thing handy and light. Too Cool. Thanks for the tip Timmy

View attachment 4349
For bigger stuff, you can put the 16" bar and chain on it. I know a couple guys that have done it and like it better than the 12".

View attachment 4349
I have the 60v Dewalt Chainsaw and it's been awesome. I've been working out on our property the last few days trying to clean up all the fallen limbs and trees from last week. What a mess! Looks like a tornado came through.

Watch Acme Tools and Tool Barn. Acme has all outdoor 20V products on sale, and a free 5ah battery with purchase. So it's a great deal with an extra battery.

Best addition to my saw was the 8ah battery. The 16" bar may be a nice option if it can handle it. It should, as it's only limitation seems to be bar length and battery power on big trees. I put a Kolpin Saw press on my UTV, and a $10 saw bag from China. It goes with us on trail rides all the time. As you never know when a tree is blocking a trail with no alternate routes.

Surprised to see this on the Traeger forum.
125239580_10157530595815009_1960779269276178787_o.jpg

Watch Acme Tools and Tool Barn. Acme has all outdoor 20V products on sale, and a free 5ah battery with purchase. So it's a great deal with an extra battery.

Surprised to see this on the Traeger forum.

Thanks for the tip! I ordered the Dewalt Pole saw for $181, but Acme has it, plus a battery and charger for $199. It will be here on Friday, March 5th. I bet it beats Home Depot shipping to the store. Woot!

I bought the pole saw last year. What a great tool! Amazing how much I use it with our lake property
I bought it for clearing shooting lanes when I bow hunt. Now all I gotta do is get my shoulder fixed so I can pull my dang bow!

Last edited:
Back