D2 Hopper Assembly with Controller

easchmitz

Reaction score
Grill
Two Traeger Pro 575's, and GMG Davy Crockett
Anyone have any interest in a whole D2 hopper assembly with wifire controller?

It is the whole assembly that slides in. Has the auger, hot rod, hopper, controller, and probe. Brand new never used.

Wanting to see if there is any interest in it. Was personally thinking about sliding it into an offset vertical smoker, but haven't got around to it.

It is the whole assembly that slides in. Has the auger, hot rod, hopper, controller, and probe. Brand new never used.

Wanting to see if there is any interest in it. Was personally thinking about sliding it into an offset vertical smoker, but haven't got around to it.

What controller? I´m looking for one with SuperSmoke…

Unfortunately this one is for the 575 an 780. No super smoke on this one.

I have the 780...I could use extra parts...Do you want to sell??

This is probably a long shot, but do you still have this available?

Still have? Trying to reach you.

Latest Discussions

Back