Contacting Traeger

Schnides

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
Hi All, does anyone know how to contact Traeger via email? No where can I find an email address for them???? Most businesses can be contacted via email, why not Traeger???

OP
OP
S

Schnides

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
AUTOMATED RESPONSE
Thank you for your message! I am sorry to inform you this is an unmonitored email address.

For quick answers to all your Traeger questions, visit us at https://www.traegergrills.com/support
There you can find FAQs, order tracking, self-service options, and answers to most of your Traeger Grills questions
If you are not able to find your answers online, our experienced Traeger Techs are available 365 days a year at 800-TRAEGER (800-872-3437)

See more information about our products at TraegerGrills.com

Thank you for being part of Traeger Nation!

***This email address is not monitored and was sent by an automated system***

OP
OP
S

Schnides

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
That was the automated response from Traeger. How do I know the email actually went through to a real person?

dunawayfamily

Reaction score
Grill
PRO 780
That was the automated response from Traeger. How do I know the email actually went through to a real person?

It did not ... both of their customer facing email addresses (service@ + info@) give that same automated response ... if you look at the customer review section of the Traeger Website, they do refer upset customers to contact them via SCS@traegergrills.com for further assistance ... that may be the only way "in", short of making a phone call ...

Meater

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 780
This is strange! I've had replies after replying to that email address. Seems like they've disabled it.

traeger860

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
The SCS e-mail works, but it does take a few days for them to respond. I just went through tons of troubleshooting with them on a grill that was still under warranty. After a few months of "try this" and replacement parts, etc. - they finally sent me a complete replacement.

dunawayfamily

Reaction score
Grill
PRO 780
This is strange! I've had replies after replying to that email address. Seems like they've disabled it.

They added a local Outsource Partner in the past few months to handle the influx of calls to Customer Service, so given that there are now non-FTEs assisting customers, it looks like they wanted to have a single path into Customer Service (phone) to make sure that requests were being handled ...

Latest Discussions