Congrats to Seed for winning the October Grill Master Contest!

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
2023 Ironwood-L
seed1-jpg.753

It was super close with only 1 vote separating the first and second place winner! I would like to be the first to congratulate @Seed for winning the October 2019 Grill Master! For more photos and the complete "how-to" check out https://www.traegerforum.com/thread...of-the-month-contest-begins-now.530/post-3444

Seed will win a set of BBQ Rubs that feature Cajun, Caribbean, Mexican, Southwest, and Memphis bbq rubs!
Stay tuned for the next one!​

I would like to take this moment to thank traegerforum and primeone for this contest and really this forum. It's growing quickly and doing well and is a nice place to hang out. I'd also like to thank my dog Pepita for all the taste testing, thank my family for always being there for me, and I'd also like to thank the guy that invented toilet paper, I mean think about not having it. I'd also like to thank my Dad for always burning his chicken breasts because he put the bbq sauce on first and it was always a charred mess, but it was your style so thank you for teaching me what not to do, love ya Dad. I'd also like to thank Costco for their prime meat selection. It's all we got here in Cali but it's pretty darn good. Thanks to the youtube people that put out good vidoes, and for those that suck, but some should just give up, thanks for the cows, pigs, lambs ducks that get eatin by us and such, thank you to Kanye West for absolutely nothing, thank you to Taco Bell, I love that taco bell though. Ok I think that covers it.

Meat!

Congratulations!

Latest Discussions

Back