Confusing company to buy from

YYCRed

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 1300, Napoleon Prestige nat gas
Can anyone tell me if Traeger knows what the heck they are doing? I ordered Timberline 1300 on Feb 22. I got an email 2 days ago that my grill had shipped, but the tracking link didn't work so I called them today to find out what was going on, and they told me (an hour ago) that it hadn't actually shipped yet. It would ship at the end of the month. :(

10 minutes ago, I get a call from a number I don't know. I don't usually answer those, but I did today. It was the guy with my grill on the back of his truck - and he's outside my house!

Hmmm...I wonder if I'll get another shipped at the end of the month....??

Careful dragging that through the living room! 😁
Someone will be cooking this weekend

And we have a MARKETPLACE forum for your 2nd one coming later... just ask half price plus shipping
idhitit.gif

Careful dragging that through the living room! 😁
Someone will be cooking this weekend
Already pulled it through the house and onto the deck. Want easy, but my wife and I got it done. Assembly and seasoning on tap for tomorrow. 😎

Already pulled it through the house and onto the deck. Want easy, but my wife and I got it done. Assembly and seasoning on tap for tomorrow. 😎
Awesome, look forward to you sharing your cooks and your impressions of it

I just did...

Title in the top list is MODIFIED VERSION OF SEASONING YOUR GRILL TO PREVENT PAINT DAMAGE

Back