Cold smoker attachment

Bbqeh!

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 D2
Anyone have the cold smoker attachment for the Traeger? Just wondering how they like it and how they use it.
my wife was sold one and told it would fit my pro 575, but it does not fit without reversing all the cutouts. Regardless I am going to modify it it to fit as I want to try the cold smoker attachment. Interested in you experiences and feedback.

Anyone have the cold smoker attachment for the Traeger? Just wondering how they like it and how they use it.
my wife was sold one and told it would fit my pro 575, but it does not fit without reversing all the cutouts. Regardless I am going to modify it it to fit as I want to try the cold smoker attachment. Interested in you experiences and feedback.
Post some pictures when you have it all set up and ready to run! i wanna see how this looks!

Here she is. Since the new pro series has the hopper on the right side. All the precut holes needed to be reversed. A dremel and some high heat stove cement took care of the open holes for patching. Started it up and works real nice as a cold smoker or even a warming rack.
62186DA0-EDD7-4BC3-8B52-543E5A677E3D.jpeg
DAC285DC-8A9D-4400-9307-532E8E71560A.jpeg
6BF703EC-2CB0-4B14-91D1-0D8C3F4AB479.jpeg

Well done!

Lol. Thanks. Lots of patience and it does look nice. Works even nicer.

Back