Christmas Ideas

billz

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 780
I need some help for ideas for my Christmas wish list to give to my kids. For example, I could really use a good knife for carving and prep, but have no idea what to get. (My wife's knives are good, but not kept sharp enough) But, any other Traeger/accessory/cooking ideas of stuff you have that you like would be very helpful. (I already have an MK4 thermopen, so that one is off the list. ) Your ideas are appreciated.

I have owned many knives, but the Shun knives cannot be beat for holding an edge........FWIW......

Which Traeger do you have?

Perhaps a folding front shelf. Magnetised chopping board - Search for Traeger on Etsy. Recipe books? Anything Yeti is always a nice thing to have with your Traeger!!

FireBoard 2 or MEATER Block. Both will be used regularly with your Traeger and you'll be happy to have one or both.

Blackstone spatula set, heavy duty meat fork, leathergloves, insulated gloves for handling hot meat, Traeger grill cleaning spray, small dedicated grill vacuum, pellet storage containers, pellets ,rubs, sauces, lots of aluminum foil, peach paper, gift card to local locker or grocery store.

Thanks everyone. I used a couple of your suggestions for my Christmas wish list and got some of them. Again, thank you very much, and until next year, Cheers!!!

Thanks everyone. I used a couple of your suggestions for my Christmas wish list and got some of them. Again, thank you very much, and until next year, Cheers!!!
So what ya get????

Back