Box dimensions?

YYCRed

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 1300, Napoleon Prestige nat gas
Still waiting for delivery of my T1300, but started planning the assembly and had a thought: what are the box dimensions? Will I be able to get it through my house and onto my deck? Of course, Traeger doesn't have that info anywhere that I can find, and I can't find it anywhere else online. Not even Home Depot has it, and they usually have package sizes for everything. They only have the weight.

Anyone know the size, or have a box they can measure?

I unpacked my 1300 in the garage, assembled it inside (was cold outside), right next to French doors leading to covered porch. Once assembled, just rolled it out the doors.

I unpacked my 1300 in the garage, assembled it inside (was cold outside), right next to French doors leading to covered porch. Once assembled, just rolled it out the doors.
Easier for me to install it where it will be used. I have stairs I need to negotiate from the garage to the deck, and I can use a dolly with the box, but not as easy with the assembled grill. Cheers.

Box is 54” long, 24” wide, 29” tall

It’s gonna be tough to manage that on stairs. It’s heavy, and mine was shipped on a pallet. Once you cut the straps holding it to the pallet, the box just lifts off, exposing the grill parts...

It’s gonna be tough to manage that on stairs. It’s heavy, and mine was shipped on a pallet. Once you cut the straps holding it to the pallet, the box just lifts off, exposing the grill parts...
It's 4 steps, so it shouldn't be too difficult. I hope.

It's 4 steps, so it shouldn't be too difficult. I hope.

he's getting Hernia surgery next month anyway so it won't hurt anything

To be safe, get some beer to offer to about three friends so the four of you can get that 226 pound weight through the house and up the steps.

Back