Best BBQ Sauces!

GrillDad

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
What are the BEST BBQ sauces that you love?

1.For pork ribs?
2.For burnt ends?
3.Chicken?
4. Beef ribs?

I just picked up 3 Meat Mitch sauces. The competition BBQ, the Naked and the Table Sauce. Havent used them yet but I like the naked best tasting on my finger.

I usually have used Sweet Baby Rays in the past ( sweet n spicy). I also picked up Stubbs orig and sticky sweet but not impressed at first taste.

GD

Stubbs Original for pork. I like that they use cane sugar instead of corn syrup. Be careful though, they have a sugar free version.

Anything with "NO high fructose corn syrup"
But I say learn to MAKE YOUR OWN with all natural ingredients

Make your own is the best. Give this a try. Good sauce with an afterburn. Easy Peasy to make too.

GrillMeister's "This will Kick your Ass later" BBQ Sauce.

24 oz. Ketchup

1/2 cup sugar

1/2 cup brown sugar

2 Tbls. Worcestershire sauce

2 Tbls. Chili Powder

1 Tbls. Ground Chipotle

1 medium chopped onion

1/2 tsp. garlic salt

1/2 cup white vinegar

Blend all ingredients in a blender, bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer for a few minutes.

I love this sauce for just about anything, though primarily Chicken & Ribs:
It does call for liquid smoke, though you can omit that depending on what you're smoking. Good to add if you're just grilling chicken or something quick though.

I've also tried this sauce for Beef Ribs and Burnt Ends and love it. Simple, some kick and not too sweet for beef. You can always dump some additonal brown sugar in for Burnt Ends if you want a real crowd pleaser:

2 Cups Ketchup
1/2 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
Apple cider Vinegar... maybe a shot glass
3 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
RealLemon juice, maybe a couple squirts equal to a small lemon
1/2 tsp Tabasco Hot Sauce or equivalent
1/2 tsp Cayenne (Red Pepper)
Minced Fresh Garlic from jar or tube, 2 cloves worth
1 TBS Course Black Pepper

(from here you can add anything else for different styles... like mustard, Molasses, Pepper flakes, spices, etc) Or nothing at all.

Boil, reduce, simmer a few, off and let it rest till cool

Latest Discussions

Back