BELLOWS SMOKE AND BURSTS INTO FLAMES

SEDDY

Reaction score
Grill
TFB30LZB
so my wife and kids bought me a TFB30LZB for fathers day last year. first time it worked great, second time it started throwing err codes, looked them up and got it corrected. but now it created a new issue and this one is very uncool!!!
I started it on smoke following all the instructions, just cleaned everything, went to light it and after about 15 minutes i looked out the window and it is bellowing smoke from the grill and the pellet hopper. opened the lid to remove the meat and about the time i had both hands in the grill it ignited the smoke. i now have freshly waxed arms, no eyebrows, no beard, and no bangs. please help before i moster truck this POS in my driveway and have crying kids and a wife.

so my wife and kids bought me a TFB30LZB for fathers day last year. first time it worked great, second time it started throwing err codes, looked them up and got it corrected. but now it created a new issue and this one is very uncool!!!
I started it on smoke following all the instructions, just cleaned everything, went to light it and after about 15 minutes i looked out the window and it is bellowing smoke from the grill and the pellet hopper. opened the lid to remove the meat and about the time i had both hands in the grill it ignited the smoke. i now have freshly waxed arms, no eyebrows, no beard, and no bangs. please help before i moster truck this POS in my driveway and have crying kids and a wife.
That sucks. When I started my smoke yesterday it took an unusually long time to ignite. I got out the old propane torch and started the pellets manually. It’s been a month since I’ve used the grill so if it does this again, I’ll be looking for answers like you. The auger did keep dumping pellets and mine has always smoked heavy on start up but I don’t start the cook until the temperature levels out. It smokes enough at 180 degrees which is where I leave it for about an hour before kicking it up. The pellets could have been slightly moist since I left them in the hopper.

What are you wanting from us?
I was just hoping someone may have some insight as to what maybe causing this to happen and how to correct it. I like the grill when it works but I seem to be doing the work on the grill not the grill working for me.

Latest Discussions

Back