Pellets Bear Mountain

Cabbage Head

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 1300
Ordered my first bag of Bear Mountain this evening just wondering if there are some comments on this brand of pellets

best brand IMO... best pellet by far for me and my grill

I really like them, especially on long cooks. Less ash. And I can find them around my area for around $10 a bag. I can't wait to try there bourbon pellets!!

Last edited:
BM has 25% off 2 packs going on now. No specific end date. Ends at their discretion. Can’t find them at $10 but they’re good enough to me to go for this deal. Got a bag of bourbon and oak.

Last edited:
BM has 25% off 2 packs going on now. No specific end date. Ends at their discretion. Can’t find them at $10 but they’re good enough to me to go for this deal. Got a bag of bourbon and oak.
Only one place near me has them, and they are 20 a bag.

I get them for 9.99 a bag all the time. How weird.

Wish I could get them for that. I don’t have any complaints about PB though. In fact, I think they burn better than Traeger, and seems like they have more smoke too.

Wish I could find them out my way for that price or find them at all in stores. But since I got 4 bags with their BOGO deal last year and these two at 25% off I'm at about $13 a bag. Not too bad and I think they are the best I've used so far. The Traeger pellets will go in the smoke tube from now on.

Wish I could find them out my way for that price or find them at all in stores. But since I got 4 bags with their BOGO deal last year and these two at 25% off I'm at about $13 a bag. Not too bad and I think they are the best I've used so far. The Traeger pellets will go in the smoke tube from now on.
I did finally find them at my local Tractor Supply, and they had them on sale for Memorial Day for 7 or 8 bucks a bag.

Picked up 4 bags of Hickory at Tractor Supply in Dripping Springs, TX. They were on sale for $7.99/20# during Memorial Day weekend. They are back up to $9.99/20# now.

I just saw these at my local grocery store. I'll have to give them a try.

BOGO deal at Bear Mountain going on now:D. Code is SUMMER

BOGO deal at Bear Mountain going on now:D. Code is SUMMER
Basically the same price (with shipping) as getting them from Tractor Supply at only $9xx a bag

I'm only being a Debbie Downer cuz I don't need pellets right now :LOL:

Well if the nearest Tractor Supply that had them for sale was closer to me than 30 miles I might go for them:(. BTW I probably don't need pellets either but couldn't pass it up

Well if the nearest Tractor Supply that had them for sale was closer to me than 30 miles I might go for them:(. BTW I probably don't need pellets either but couldn't pass it up
I must have missed something, or maybe I’m blind, but the only discount I see on the BM site is a 2 bag bundle discount, that saves 3 bucks.
What am I missing?

Back