Ash Vacuum

dblcrona

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
I have been thinking about purchasing an ash vacuum for cleaning out my Traeger and my wood stove. Has anyone else purchased one? I’m looking for recommendations. Thanks a lot.

I use an old vacuum that my wife decided needed replacing. Haven't bought a specific vac yet for the T. If i did buy one, it would be the cheapest shop vac possible as thats all i would use it for.

Like 34Vince, I use the Bucket Head from HD. Hard to beat for $25.

1577988186473.png

I have been thinking about purchasing an ash vacuum for cleaning out my Traeger and my wood stove. Has anyone else purchased one? I’m looking for recommendations. Thanks a lot.
Yup I use a bucket head vacuum on a Lowe's pail as well. I clean out the ash the day following a cook to prevent any hot ember issues. Cheers.

I use a bucket head from Ace. Works just fine for my needs. I also use an old crevice tool attachment for those hard to reach areas.

I have been using a ridgid shop vac from Home Depot for a very long time. I use the crevice tool to get into the tight spots. The vac just keeps on going and going. I highly recommend it.

I ended up buying a small Shop Vac that you can hang on the wall in the garage. It is only used for my Traeger and my Solo Stove.

I just bought a small shop vac from Lowe's for my TL850 needs... thanks

I purchased a power smith from amazon.com. It works well because the suction line bypasses the filter and empties directly into the bucket.

I purchased a power smith from amazon.com. It works well because the suction line bypasses the filter and empties directly into the bucket.

I bought this one as well. My only gripe is the length of the hose. Could be a bit longer to reach the inside of the grill without having to lift the unit.

Latest Discussions

Back