Apple Watch Support!

Well the first Signals has re-appeared so I now have two. M wife found it hidden in a cabinet.

It would be neat to have both Fireboard and Traeger apps on a watch, but im still on the fence about switching to Apple products.

I'll never go Apple but then that's what makes the world go around... I don't wear a watch either so what need would I have.
I have auto kill on my phone but I keep Traeger, Fireboard, Meater, and Inkbird from being auto closed.

That said, That is pretty cool RemE
cool.gif

Well I took the plunge, switched from android to apple a couple weeks ago.

The apps for FireBoard and Traeger are pretty sweet on the watch. I’ve used it twice on cooks now and the notifications seems to be working properly.
Worst part is I keep loosing my phone. 🤣

The apps for FireBoard and Traeger are pretty sweet on the watch. I’ve used it twice on cooks now and the notifications seems to be working properly.
Lost phone? Swipe up on the watch face press the "Find Phone" button, then listen for your phone!
6D6B9FEE-430C-464B-BCE0-EDD59DB042E9.jpeg

An apple air tag or tile solves this issue for me . I put the tile in my key ring then when I lose my phone I just push the button on the tile and the phone makes a sound……

Last edited:
Here's how I APPLE WATCH

It's called Venison!! They love 'em
applewatch.JPG

It looks straight forward to unpair the watch, update, and re-pair to get past the memory issue.
Well......

1. I had to update phone OS to 14.5 which supposedly fixes some of the historical issues with this process and streamlines the update.
2. With the OS update I was prompted to unpair and "re-pair" the watch.
3. Now comes the watch OS 7.4.1 download and install. Nine hours in and still going. Crashed once already. The phone has said the download has "About 2 hours remaining" for 4 hours so far. I'll let it go overnight and hope for the best in the morning - things are always better in the morning, right?

Well......

1. I had to update phone OS to 14.5 which supposedly fixes some of the historical issues with this process and streamlines the update.
2. With the OS update I was prompted to unpair and "re-pair" the watch.
3. Now comes the watch OS 7.4.1 download and install. Nine hours in and still going. Crashed once already. The phone has said the download has "About 2 hours remaining" for 4 hours so far. I'll let it go overnight and hope for the best in the morning - things are always better in the morning, right?
Wow, the newer stuff is way faster, fingers crossed it finishes smoothly.

Wow, the newer stuff is way faster, fingers crossed it finishes smoothly.
Well the "About 2 hours" message was still showing, but when I started over it turned out the update had downloaded, the watch paired set-up in about 20 minutes, and it worked! Traeger app shows up on the watch. I'll grill tonight and give it a go.

I have a series 6 Apple Watch paired to Iphone 14 Pro Max. The Traeger app works fine on my phone but the Traeger App on the Apple Watch doesn’t work. The watch is paired and connected to the iPhone and all other apps work just fine. Last weekend the watch app never would load. After app updates and phone updates, the watch app comes up but shows offline. I have forced quit on the watch app. Restarted the watch. Tried everything and it still shows offline on the watch app. Anyone know how to fix this?

I have a series 6 Apple Watch paired to Iphone 14 Pro Max. The Traeger app works fine on my phone but the Traeger App on the Apple Watch doesn’t work. The watch is paired and connected to the iPhone and all other apps work just fine. Last weekend the watch app never would load. After app updates and phone updates, the watch app comes up but shows offline. I have forced quit on the watch app. Restarted the watch. Tried everything and it still shows offline on the watch app. Anyone know how to fix this?
Did you ever get this to work for you? Having the same problem

Back