App notification issue. Pro575

Phil W

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Purchased the Traeger Pro 575 set it up and have the app on my iPhone 11pro max. The app allows me to monitor and make changes to the grill and probe temperatures. The only issue is NO notification alarms come in on my phone. I have deleted and reloaded the app, restarted my iPhone and called Traeger for help with no luck. Anyone else having this issue ? I have the most recent version 2.0.15b11 , firmware V02.02.00. Any help would be appreciated getting the app notifications working.

Do you have "Push Notifications" ON in your settings on the APP??

Try looking at the APP from your phone's Application settings and see if the APP itself has "notification permissions"... that's the only other thing I can think that would stop it....

It might be sending them but you are not allowing them to pop up maybe??

Try looking at the APP from your phone's Application settings and see if the APP itself has "notification permissions"... that's the only other thing I can think that would stop it....

It might be sending them but you are not allowing them to pop up maybe??
Well , smokes some wings tonight and the notifications started working but are silent. Shut down the smoker from the app and when it was cooled down, notification came in with sound.

OK COOL (y)

Back