Anyone Else Get The Survey Request?

BobbyQ

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650, Cuisinart Flat Top, Weber Genisis
Got this today. BTW before deleting it I clicked the OK button and got a notice saying by completing the survey I agree not to share the replies with anyone. Trashed it.

Hey Traeger Nation!

We are conducting some research on some consumable products and need your help! If you qualify for and complete this survey, you will receive a $5 eGift card of your choosing delivered to your email address within the next week or 2. Click the link below to get started and Traeger On!!

IMO another ploy to permit them to send more marketing emails. Keep your stinkin' $5.

Hi, thanks for the interesting information, I will follow the topic

Phishing

I just got an email similar to @BobbyQ 's. Text updated a little. I've done worse for $5, but I also don't need to load a virus on my old iMac. Are people just deleting this?

Don't do survey's anymore. They just lead to more spam and more surveys.

Basically, they are all ASKHOLES, as they ask for your opinion and then ignore the feedback. :ROFLMAO:

The best feedback is unsolicited, because you took the time to let the recipient know what you think about a particular product or service and you tend to get a response in some cases.

Back