Adios 2020!

GrillMeister

⚒️ Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 885, Century 22, BGEx2, GMG Davey Crockett
What a year! Good for the Traeger Forum though! It's been fun & informative!

1609461446733.png

Although this has been a great year for parts of my life, this year cannot be gone fast enough. I have seen a lot of hurt people and I miss “normal life”.

Sorry to be a DOWNER but Covid don't know what day it is and don't care... In fact 2021 could be the year of the New Strain and we start all over

Now, as far as being here... It's been fantastic and I THANK ALL YOU for helping me.

Wife said just tonight, this is the best cookin you've ever done... "cuz of Traeger I said"... she said, "it's already paid for itself"!!!!!

This years has been tough. My folks got covid the week of Thanksgiving. My dad (80years old) got over it in about 5 days without to much problem. My mom (78 years old) got it much worse. She spent 8 days in icu and was givin oxygen. She was home and much better at Christmas, thank god. And is almost back to 100%. Goodbye and good riddens 2020. Now,thank you everyone on the forum for support you didnt know you were giving. Best wishes to everyone in the new year!

Tim

Sorry to be a DOWNER but Covid don't know what day it is and don't care... In fact 2021 could be the year of the New Strain and we start all over

Now, as far as being here... It's been fantastic and I THANK ALL YOU for helping me.

Wife said just tonight, this is the best cookin you've ever done... "cuz of Traeger I said"... she said, "it's already paid for itself"!!!!!
We can only hope the vaccines will handle it also. As soon as i can im getting the shots.

I will take this site and the people on it as a positive for my 2020. Thank you to everyone here for the help and ideas throughout this year. Thank you for making me feel welcome here.
COVID has taken so much time from all of us, time is something that isn't infinite for any of us. But to take a positive from that, I am fortunate to have not lost anyone to COVID.
Hopefully this year will bring a better year for everyone. We can look back at 2019 and none of us would have ever considered seeing a year we just had.
Thanks to the Traeger Nation, all of us home cooks and professionals. Here we are just like family
Happy New Years

We can only hope the vaccines will handle it also. As soon as i can im getting the shots.

My wife is getting one soon, she is an 'essential worker' at one of our bigger Nursing Homes and gets 'Instant' tested twice a week... I'm thankful to God for her safety and courage.
I'll take mine ASAP also...

Thanks to the Traeger Nation, all of us home cooks and professionals. Here we are just like family

AGREED

Happy New Years! It's certainly was an unbelievable year. Thanks to everyone that has made this place such a great community to be a part of. It's been fun seeing all of your cooks and I appreciate all of the Traeger tips!

Cheers to everyone having a great and healthy 2021 🍻

Happy and Safe New Year. For me, 2020 was out with the SmokeFire EX4 which I purchased in Feb and in with the Ironwood 885 which I got just before Christmas. 2021 will be a smoke filled and delicious year.

Happy new year everyone, it has been a crazy year... living in Canada and being a Brit I haven't been home in 18 months! Love my Traeger and this forum... nice to have a place of positivity.

Cheers!

Happy New Year All, it's been quite the ride. I too am SO glad to have found this forum, have learned a ton, and impressed the few friends we are able to see with tasty bites.

Rooting for the vaccines to flow and life to settle down a bit. They are closing my local grocery store tomorrow for good, time to find a new butcher, they were nice folks.

So for me, I'm looking down the barrel at major eye surgery on the 12th (complications from a retinal tear). I will be scarce for a while but my goal is to resume my main hobby of radio controlled aircraft (with decent vision again hopefully).

And to master PORK, with your all help, over this new year!

So for me, I'm looking down the barrel at major eye surgery on the 12th (complications from a retinal tear). I will be scarce for a while

Keepin ya in thoughts and Prayers... cuz prayer works...

Hope all goes well, Stay safe and shout in with an update when you can...

I spent last Jan in recovery from Double Hernia Op... it's someone else's turn now...LOL

They are closing my local grocery store tomorrow for good, time to find a new butcher, they were nice folks.

THAT SUX!!!!

And welcome 2020 redux, this year is not going to be any better. You can say you heard it here first.

RemE... you can talk to an iPad, we will miss your input until you recover...
Best of luck with your surgery

Prayers heading your way RemE for a successful procedure and speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear about your local grocer. That sucks bigtime.

Ping me anytime about pork. I have it down on both pellet & ceramic.

Back