Addition of a new Griddle/Stove to the patio?

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
I'm thinking about adding a new griddle/outdoor stove to my patio. Any recommendations? I've been looking at the Camp Chef SOMERSET IV FOUR-BURNER STOVE or the Flat Top Grill 600.

I wonder if this is a market that Traeger will ever get into?

Skip Andress

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
I'm thinking about adding a new griddle/outdoor stove to my patio. Any recommendations? I've been looking at the Camp Chef SOMERSET IV FOUR-BURNER STOVE or the Flat Top Grill 600.

I wonder if this is a market that Traeger will ever get into?
I bought a Blackstone 4 burner from Lowe's about a year ago. It's one of the best things I have added to my outdoor kitchen. I still can't believe how much we use it. Sunday breakfast (and everything else) somehow tastes better when cooked on a flattop. I highly recommend adding one.

OP
OP
primeone

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
I had a small blackstone griddle I used for camping and I felt like it always had a hard time staying hot with any sort of wind. I'm sure the bigger ones don't have that issue. The new Blackstone 36" Pro series looks like a nice unit. The cabinet and hard cover are some nice features!

blackstone-pro-36-griddle.jpg

gotbacon?

Reaction score
I agree, the blackstobe griddles are great. Walmart sells one with a burner/fryer setup you might want to check out.

Sodaking27

Grill Master of the Month
Reaction score
Grill
BBQ070, BBQ075, BBQ155, IronWood 650
I agree, the blackstobe griddles are great. Walmart sells one with a burner/fryer setup you might want to check out.
Got my eye on one of those. Really like the idea of the flat top and 2 side burners. I currently have the BS 17” griddle and love it.

Latest Discussions