40lbs each of Plum & Almond for $59.99

Like Smoke

Reaction score
Grill
Texas BBQ075.04
40lbs each of Knotty Wood Plum & Almond for $59.99 @ Home Depot

Ends today 6-5-22

I have a home depot close by, but they went exclusively to Traeger. I'm not against using Traeger pellets, but I have to drive across town to find a discount store to get another brand. A friend of mine has bought some on line but the bags were beat up and had a lot of dust when he received them. I have a Sportsman's warehouse close buy but they only handle Camp Chef and Traeger. Has anyone tried Camp Chef?

RayClem

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 885
I have a home depot close by, but they went exclusively to Traeger. I'm not against using Traeger pellets, but I have to drive across town to find a discount store to get another brand. A friend of mine has bought some on line but the bags were beat up and had a lot of dust when he received them. I have a Sportsman's warehouse close buy but they only handle Camp Chef and Traeger. Has anyone tried Camp Chef?
I have not tried Camp Chef, but if you have a Walmart nearby, you might want to pick up a bag of one of their blends. They have Sweet Blend, Bold Blend, and Five Star Hickory and Oak Blend sold under their own Expert Grill brand. I purchased a bag of Sweet Blend to do the initial seasoning of my grill and liked them so much I continued to use them. My Walmart also carries some Pit Boss pellets.

I do not particularly like the Traeger pellets as they break easily and are dusty. The flavor, though, is fine.

Like Smoke

Reaction score
Grill
Texas BBQ075.04
I have not tried Camp Chef, but if you have a Walmart nearby, you might want to pick up a bag of one of their blends. They have Sweet Blend, Bold Blend, and Five Star Hickory and Oak Blend sold under their own Expert Grill brand. I purchased a bag of Sweet Blend to do the initial seasoning of my grill and liked them so much I continued to use them. My Walmart also carries some Pit Boss pellets.

I do not particularly like the Traeger pellets as they break easily and are dusty. The flavor, though, is fine.
Thanks, I will give Walmart a try.

Latest Discussions