2020 Pitboss Smoker / Pellet Grill

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
2023 Ironwood-L
Pitboss just teased a new image of their upcoming pellet grill. Interesting design with two chimneys?

And a couple more teaser images touting the new benefits and features of the controller.

Only thing I see some of these other wood pellet grills having that I wish my traeger had is a better ash clean out system.

I hear ya. I also have a wish list lol. As far as ash clean out goes I use a bucket head vacuum and I don't find it bad at all to keep clean. I clean and change foil the day after ever cook. I remove grates and clean regardless. It never crosses my mind that I may have a grease fire and I have no reason to worry about it. Never any old ash being blown into our food....never old grease burning and no foul smelling grease tainting the new game. It gives me a piece of mind that all is clean and no fuel to start a flame up. My Ironwood is working out well so far and I agree there are always areas to improve.....Just my $0.02. Cheers!

I hear ya. I also have a wish list lol. As far as ash clean out goes I use a bucket head vacuum and I don't find it bad at all to keep clean. I clean and change foil the day after ever cook. I remove grates and clean regardless. It never crosses my mind that I may have a grease fire and I have no reason to worry about it. Never any old ash being blown into our food....never old grease burning and no foul smelling grease tainting the new game. It gives me a piece of mind that all is clean and no fuel to start a flame up. My Ironwood is working out well so far and I agree there are always areas to improve.....Just my $0.02. Cheers!
Amen brother (or sister). Your my kind person. Keep clean is my motto. That way one should never have a problem. I use a RIDGID shop vac and 18” heavy duty aluminum foil. Never had a problem in the 12 years I have been using Traeger’s.

Another sneak peak of this new grill coming out in January:

Pit Boss Platinum Series Grills | KC COMBO
The Pit Boss Platinum Series KC COMBO. An innovative wood pellet and propane gas griddle combo grill with Smoke IT PID control technology.

I'm digging the side burner/sear station!

Last edited:
Another sneak peak of this new grill coming out in January:

Pit Boss Platinum Series Grills | KC COMBO

I'm digging the side burner/sear station!

I'm digging the lights inside the grill. I was checking these out yesterday, I wonder what the price point will be. Pretty cool. Everyone is really stepping it up. Weber Smokefire, Masterbuilt Gravity , and now these.

I am in need of a new oven, I see your new oven in 2020, can you introduce new models coming to the market for me please thank you

Latest Discussions

Back