2.01.03 Update THE ONLY THING GOOD IN 2020

yellow.gif

I will say that this latest firmware seems to have really improved my startups and temp stability. I no longer need to ignite at a low temp, wait for stabilization, then turn up.

what is the most current Firmware and Config Version I should be on with a Timberline controller?

I still don't have 04.016 config yet... but not sure I'm missing anything??

It took mine about two weeks on standby to get updated firmware and a few days after firmware updated before the config came in.

I still don't have 04.016 config yet... but not sure I'm missing anything??

Hard to say without any documentation from Traeger ... what we've been able to decipher historically is that "feature updates" seem to be contained with the Config Version file, and since you're running 04.015, you've got 500 degrees, so what changed from .015 -> .016 is a mystery :) ...

I got it now!!!!!!!!!! YEE HAA, my rig is fully updated and I can't even use it cuz I don't have my Drum yet!!!! HAHAHAHA. I've been MODDING the hell outta this thing while waiting...

How do I get this? Do I need to do a restart on the grill?

just leave your grill ON (sleep mode) for up to 48 hours and CONNECTED to your WiFI...
You do have WFIre right??

Then keep checking your "about Grill" in your APP settings.... mine showed up 'all of a sudden'

How do I get this? Do I need to do a restart on the grill?

If you are referring to the Firmware Update, some people have been able to "trigger" the install by removing the Grill from their App and adding it back ... If you are referring to the Config Version Update, then patience is your only option (it will update when the WiFIRE Controller is Sleeping at some point - leave it powered on continuously as others have suggested) ...

Back