2.01.03 Update THE ONLY THING GOOD IN 2020

In a year of horrible there is a shining moment. I just downloaded 2.01.03 and 0.4.015.

You received 04.015 not .016?

They say it may take up to 24 hours to receive the configuration update. I'm not going to hold my breath

Notice anything different in 2.01.03? Mine updated a few days ago as well. I didn't get the new config yet either.

Notice anything different in 2.01.03? Mine updated a few days ago as well. I didn't get the new config yet either.
Mine updated to the new firmware on Monday but no config update yet either. Fingers crossed it comes soon

Timberline 1300 just received V T2.00.03 firmeare and V 07.006 config. It's new and undocumented... Hmmm...

same here not really sure what its supposed to do...

I guess we should all just be happy that it didn't "brick" our grills like 02.00.00 did. But it would be nice to know what features were added or what bugs were fixed.

Well Ill be darn. I am now on Firmware: 02.01.03 & Config 04.016. They updated my config last night

Yep - same here. I wonder if the "T" prefix is specific to "Timberline". Curious to see if 850 owners get a "T" prefix on theirs.

It is either T = Timberline, or T = Test ... need an update to the WiFIRE Status Page for clarification :)

Just FYI, My 575 Pro Firmware was to updated yesterday to 02.01.03 and my Config was updated to 04.016 earlier today.

Howdy all. Mine updated to the 02.01.03 and 04.016 but oddly enough it only responds to the inputs from the app. I can no longer control anything other than ignite from the grill itself including shutdown. Hopefully things will return to normal soon. I'll try doing a technical tap (unplug it) after the grill cools down. I have an Ironwood 650.

Back