► ****Inkbird WiFi Grill Meat Thermometer IBBQ-4T $64.59 35% off!!!!!!!!!!

I love mine... have 2 of them 😁. Hmmmm is 3 too many ?
No three is not too many. This forum can empower you to get the third one. use it as a backup or get another smoker or start brewing beer.

consider yourself enabled by your friends here

Spanky

No three is not too many. This forum can empower you to get the third one. use it as a backup or get another smoker or start brewing beer.

consider yourself enabled by your friends here

Spanky
OR all of the above! Then you need a 4th for backup for the backup!!!🤣

50% Coupon on checkout!!!!

Slimpicker

Thank for the link (as usual). I could not resist and just ordered one. Now I can compare it to my well used Thermoworks Symbols.

This is an increasing cumulative cost forum for sure.

This is an increasing cumulative cost forum for sure.

Yeah!!! Everything in my signature I DIDN'T have before I got here!!!

indir.gif

Man.....I’ve been deciding if I wanted to go with the $99 inkbird or the $200 fire board when I finally made the plunge and well.....the half off deal was to good to pass up. I ordered one earlier. Looking forward to accurate pit temps
I saw the half off and a no brainer. Hopefully it’ll work with correct temperature. I’m new to Traeger grilling so no need to spend high $$$’s right now. If this InkBird works fine for me then more $$’s saved. Maybe later on I can step up my grilling game. It arrives on Saturday. Just in time for my first time with 3 different items in the grill at the same time.

I did not see this... I did not see this... I did not see this... There, I just saved myself a few $$. :)

Should be here tomorrow

And it’s in

Attachments

• AD60F25F-7F07-419E-9E47-AA98E8D307C4.jpeg
    AD60F25F-7F07-419E-9E47-AA98E8D307C4.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 16
I can't tell from the information on their website; is the wifi / app connection only on when I am at home on the same wifi network, or is it uploaded to the cloud so that I can go to the store and still monitor the temps?

I can't tell from the information on their website; is the wifi / app connection only on when I am at home on the same wifi network, or is it uploaded to the cloud so that I can go to the store and still monitor the temps?
Looks like you should be able to connect anytime anywhere as long as you have internet

Good gracious.......I can't get it to connect to my wifi network.

Good gracious.......I can't get it to connect to my wifi network.
Are you trying to connect to 2.4 or 5? Like the Traeger app you have to connect to either 2.4 or 5 to get it started. Mine arrives later today. I’ll try and connect tomorrow. To be continued.

I am not getting coupon on checkout Any suggestions?"

Back